Have Fun

Priya priya2804 at fun-global.com
Sat Aug 14 00:40:07 UTC 2010

Hai,
Aunt 1: "My boy is pure and gentle. He's like a cow."
Aunt 2: "He eats grass, then?"
Aunt 1: "Mami, stop kidding! He doesn't smoke or drink. In fact, my boy cant even tell the difference between wine and vodka."
Aunt 2: "Yeah! Yeah! That's what they all say. If he gets that drunk who can tell the difference!"

Many more funny jokes for fun. Do visit http://funtime.net.in/jokes <http://funtime.net.in/jokes>

Regards

Priya

Disclaimer

This message was intended for  freebsd-hardware at freebsd.org Dated 12/08/2010 .  If you do not wish to receive this type of email from me in the future, please click Unsubscribe here <mailto:unsubscribe at funtime.net.in?subject=unsubscribe me> to unsubscribe. I am located at 27/62, royal complex. mau. M.P. - 264871