Fwd: burning speed

dalibor kollar dalibor.kollar at gmail.com
Thu Jul 2 15:25:44 UTC 2009

It's UDMA66:

(probe0:ata1:0:0:0): TEST UNIT READY. CDB: 0 0 0 0 0 0
(probe0:ata1:0:0:0): CAM Status: SCSI Status Error
(probe0:ata1:0:0:0): SCSI Status: Check Condition
(probe0:ata1:0:0:0): NOT READY asc:3a,1
(probe0:ata1:0:0:0): Medium not present - tray closed
(probe0:ata1:0:0:0): Unretryable error
cd0 at ata1 bus 0 target 0 lun 0
acd0: DVDR <ASUS DRW-1814BL/1.14> at ata1-master UDMA66
acd0: FAILURE - INQUIRY ILLEGAL REQUEST asc=0x24 ascq=0x00
cd0 at ata1 bus 0 target 0 lun 0
cd0: <ASUS DRW-1814BL 1.14> Removable CD-ROM SCSI-0 device
cd0: 66.000MB/s transfers
cd0: Attempt to query device size failed: NOT READY, Medium not present -
tray closed

I had a problem because of UDMA33 my device was working with. after
disabling 80pin cable check in loader.conf, I have UDMA66 now. I'm using
80pin cable, 100%.

dalibor