[if_re.c] INTEL mini/itx DE945GSEJT

Jonas Lund whizzter at gmail.com
Wed Aug 5 15:20:16 UTC 2009

If you've just purchased a new board i think you could try it out as
you install it. Apart from the mentioned things boards usually
contains the same chipsets as other boards so chances are it'll work.
And if not directly then under some compat mode (Altho could be with
reduced speed)

And if realtek does provide source for their drivers i'd prolly not be
too worried. The shitties drivers i've used was some crap produced by
some random chineese chip-shop that had delay(10000) or something
alike it inside kernel-code (That's right.. it waited 10 seconds in
kernel for no apperant reason!) but the code was functional with this
removed.