amr driver issues in 7.1-RELEASE

Simon simon at optinet.com
Fri Apr 3 00:56:56 PDT 2009

It appears this has not been fixed in 7.1-p4 I've been waiting to upgrade due
to this but was forced after latest root exploit was found recently. Upon MySQL
upgrade, running mysql_upgrade which upgrades and checks all the tables,
I got 2 of these messages while a large ,1.4G, mysql table was being dumped
to array so it could be repaired. I don't know what to make of this error and
are not sure if it could be safely ignored.

amr0: Too many retries on command 0xc71ceaa8.  Controller is likely dead
amr0: Too many retries on command 0xc71cdce8.  Controller is likely dead

Thank you in advance!

-Simon