Problem / question about u3g driver

Nick Hibma nick at van-laarhoven.org
Wed Oct 8 09:46:22 UTC 2008

I'll look into your question on the config descriptor index. I'm not sure
which device we have to test, but I will get back to you for testing.

Wrt to current: I have not yet done any porting of the driver there so I
don't know why you have problems. I will do so hopefully this week so I can
commit the driver and MFC shortly afterwards.

Be patient. My time for FBSD work is limited. None of this is rocket
science, so it will get there in time. For now you have your patched ubsa
driver in any case.

Thanks for the testing!

Nick