Broadcom Netxtreme Ethernet Boot Agent v10.7.5

tethys ocean tethys.ocean at gmail.com
Fri Nov 7 09:00:17 PST 2008

Hi Peter, so so thank for your for your spending time and your help.. after
installations i ve done update port tree and compiled kernel  finally NIC is
recognized default being bge0 and now it is running properly.

since no problem about NIC my FreeBSD version is anymore 7.1 RELEASE  but
havent got any NIC problem

so so thanks again

--
Share now a pigeon's flight