FreeBSD 7.0 SATA Controller

Shaun Sabo shaun.bsd at gmail.com
Tue May 6 19:26:43 UTC 2008

I think that there is a serious driver problem with my motherboard and
freebsd 7.0 and im not sure if its worth putting too much more work into
trying to get it to run. I think that im going to use the 6.3 release for
now and maybe when 7.1 is released the driver problem will have worked its
way out.