Belkin 11Mbps Wireless Notebook Network Adapter (F5D6020)

Jimmie A demodog at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 30 00:37:22 PST 2008

Any news regarding the support for Belkin 5D6020 pcmcia wireless card? Please cc me since im not suscribing at the moment. / Jimmie

My situation:

I have a Belkin 11Mbps Wireless Notebook Network Adapter (F5D6020)When I insert it in my FreeBSD 6.2 laptop it identifies it as the above.But how do I get it to work in ifconfig so I can start using it?I have tried entering follwing lines in /etc/pccard.confcard "Belkin" "11Mbps Wireless Notebook Network Apapter"config auto "wi" ? 0x10000insert /etc/pccars_ether $device startremove /etc/pccard_ether $device stop

But this doesnt help, the card is lit but not trying to connect. Ifconfig says nothing about it. The card works well in Ubuntu linux.
Okay this is what my dmesg says:pccard 1: (unknown card) (manufacturer=0x01bf, product=0x3302, function_typ=6) at function 0pccard 1: CIS info: Belkin, 11Mbps-Wireless-Notebook-Network-AdapterWonder if its possible to get this working in FreeBSD? I have tried NDIS and made a module with the windows .sys and .ini files but it didnt work although I never got any errors.The card works in Windows and Linux (using the atmel_cs) driver. I read that it should be supported in OpenBSD but it hanged during config of the card.Please anyone know if there is some way to make it work under FreeBSD because I really want that OS.