PC Specifications for Free BSD

Hammad Tariq hammad.tariq at ericsson.com
Sun Feb 17 14:18:37 UTC 2008

Hi Erich,

I have asked for HP but Local supplier dont have any HP PCs available.
Instead i have received the following one

IBM Lenovo

J200 Tower, Intel Core 2 Duo E4500 2.2GHz,

1 GB RAM, 160GB, DVDRW,

Intel GMA 950, Card Reader ,

Onboard VGA, Sound & LAN

NIC (10/100) Additional - We will Add (Total 2)

DOS,

3 years warranty.

Can you please check if this will be ok.

Thanks in advance

BR
Hammad