Kernel panic on PowerEdge 1950 under certain stress load

Benjie Chen benjie at addgene.org
Mon Sep 24 08:42:41 PDT 2007

Ivan and Kris,

I will try to get a kernel trace -- it may not happen for awhile since I am
not in the office and working remotely for awhile so it may not be easy to
get a trace... but I will check.

It looks like the problem reported by that link, and some of the links from
there though...

Benjie

--
Benjie Chen, Ph.D.