Belkin

Jimmie A demodog at hotmail.com
Sun Sep 2 02:27:25 PDT 2007

Hi everyone.. hope someone can help me.

I have a Belkin 11Mbps Wireless Notebook Network Adapter (F5D6020)

When I insert it in my FreeBSD 6.2 laptop it identifies it as the above.

But how do I get it to work in ifconfig so I can start using it?

I have tried entering follwing lines in /etc/pccard.conf

card "Belkin" "11Mbps Wireless Notebook Network Apapter"

config auto "wi" ? 0x10000

insert /etc/pccars_ether $device start

remove /etc/pccard_ether $device stop

But this doesnt help, the card is lit but not trying to connect.
Ifconfig says nothing about it. The card works well in Ubuntu linux.

Anyone knows how to make it work or what to try?

Best regards // Jimmie