Support of LSI 1068E and Intel SRL81348 RAID Ctrl

Daniel Kamm janos at gmx.ch
Fri Nov 30 06:51:51 PST 2007

On Sat, 2007-11-24 at 12:59 +0100, Daniel Kamm wrote:
> Sun Blade 6250
[..]
> The same controller will also be used on SunFire X4150.

 After patching the kernel by adding two new PCI IDs, the raid controller
works on that two systems with quite good performance on FreeBSD
7.0beta3. As soon as Sun tells me how to name those two devices, I will
post a patch to the aac driver on freebsd-drivers.

I someone needs that patch urgently, please contact me off-list.

I also wanted to test FreeBSD 6.2 stable, but haven't had the time to do
so. If someone has one of those boxes available for a test, please
tell.

Cheerio
 - Dan