sil3114 invalid raid drive??

WebsterFreeway at aol.com WebsterFreeway at aol.com
Fri Mar 23 15:17:07 UTC 2007

Please help a novice!  My Asus 8AN-Sli deluxe system has been  running on the
Sil 3114 chip with three matched 250 Gb Maxtor drives.  On a  reboot to
install my All-In-Wonder X600, it never returned.  the post says  "no valid device"
and the sil bios says "invalid raid drive".   Asus  says I lost two drives at
once and I'm up a creek.  Can any one suggest a  method of retrieving data or
recovering?? can i rebuild it without losing all  data??
Rich LaBell
_websterfreeway at aol.com_ (mailto:websterfreeway at aol.com)