Never miss another incomming call?

John Jewitt mail at anserve.co.uk
Tue Mar 13 08:58:54 UTC 2007

http://www.anserve.co.uk

"The PERFECT solution for your business!"

If you are like most businesspeople, you will have often considered using a telephone answering service but were put off by the price! Well, here's the answer you have been waiting for!

First of all - NO CONTRACT!
That's right, there are no contracts for you to sigh; giving you the freedom to use our superb service for as long as you wish!

Secondly - A SET, LOW MONTHLY FEE!
Just ?31.00 per month (+VAT), and no extra cost for receiving calls. You will also be given 35 FREE MESSAGES every month!

Our experienced team will professionally answer your calls according to your instructions and will also provide your callers with any additional information you may require - allowing you to literally tailor the service to your exact requirements.

Never miss an important call again! We are here for you 24-hour a day, 365 days a year. For more information, simply call us FREE on 0500 700350 for an informal chat. Thank you for your time.
Call for our other costings-Mail Order-Our of Hours-Lone Worker Etc.

Yours sincerely,
John Jewitt

--AnServe ---
-- Redbourne Mere,Kirton in Lindsey,Gainsborough,DN21 4NN --
Phone number: 0500 700 350
Fax number: 01652 640720 E Mail mail at anserve.co.uk
Web site: http://www.anserve.co.uk