HP DL360 G5

Ben Suffolk ben at vanilla.net
Mon Nov 6 12:04:10 UTC 2006

Hello,

I am looking at purchasing a DL360 G5 and running FreeBSD 6.1-STABLE
on it.

I can not seem to find if the embedded NICs are supported. They are
NC373i Multifunction Gigabit Network Adapters I see theat the BCE
drivers support the HP NC370i adapters , but can;t find any reference
to the NC373i.

Does anybody know if these adapters will work, or if I will need to
buy additional cards?

It looks like support for the E200i SAS controller is provided by the
CISS device, so I think that should be ok.

Regards

Ben