Best USB PCI Card

MC rossiya at gmail.com
Mon Mar 6 02:13:24 UTC 2006

Hi I am shopping for a USB2 PCI card to support 4 or more USB hard drives.
I thought to
get a PCI card rather than an external USB2 hub, which splits the USB2
bandwidth.
Looking through the supported hardware of freebsd6.x there's a big list of
supported
devices, but none that match hardware vendor websites offhand.  I see for
example
the ALi 6+2 port USB 2.0 PCI Card with the ALi M573 chipset and VIA VT6212
4+1
Port USB 2.0 PCI Controller Card with the VIA VT6212 chipset.  But these
don't match
anything on http://www.freebsd.org/releases/6.0R/hardware-i386.html

What are the best [most compatible trouble free] USB PCI cards?