USB WiFi

ANdrei lists at hausro.de
Fri Jun 30 10:36:37 UTC 2006

sorry, but I am in Romania here, and the availability seems to be very bad
at the moment... no other options I have found but from the three
manufacturers I listed... Can anyone confirm any of these? Edimax, Sweex or
Hercules...

I have also had good experiences with NetGear PCI Wifi on FreeBSD, can only
recommend the manufacturer.

ANdrei
http://students.oamk.fi/~t6ruan00/
------
Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down
to their level then beat you with experience...