Dlink DWL-G520+

Luís Cargnini lvcargnini at gmail.com
Wed Jan 4 19:25:52 PST 2006

ok did this all but link seems unstable and i dont get much speed
above 7~12k betwen ap and pc, how could i improve this one. Second
system seems to have "weeping" "ic ic ic " my mouse and my system make
some pauses, my processor achieve at least 17% of processing in idle
mode, how to fix this things ?
and my link crash sometimes.