Intel PRO/1000 PL Network Connection ?

pfgshield-freebsd at yahoo.com pfgshield-freebsd at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 2 11:12:50 PST 2006

hi;

My Dell Dimension came with an Intel NIC. It has proven extremely difficult to
get any type of information or support from Intel for this product: fwiw, the
driver windows uses is labelled e1e5132.sys.

The card is not in the list of supported cards for em(4), and the email address
for that driver bounces back. If anyone has suggestion or a contact address to
get this card working on FreeBSD I'll gladly help.

cheers,

    Pedro.