panic: driver error: busdma dflt_lock called

Rob Garbutt rob at webstyleinternet.com
Mon Oct 3 08:52:17 PDT 2005

Hi all!

I have 1/2 a rack spare in IFL1 (Manchester Computing centre in the Kilburn
Building, Manchester).  I'm slicing it up into 1 and 2U's for £25 per month
per 1U or £40 per month for a 2U.  This includes 10GB data transfer per
month.  Is anybody interested?  Space is limited!

If you are, give myself or Mark a call on 0870 142 0950

cheers and apologies for the blanket mail

Rob Garbutt
Webstyle Internet Ltd