embedded system based on FreeBSD

samwun at telpacific.com.au samwun at telpacific.com.au
Tue Nov 15 22:25:01 PST 2005

HI,

I think this board is not small enough and come with out a low-power CPU.
I m looking for one which is less than half of the size of this ASUS (VIA)
board.

Thanks
Sam.

Sam:
The board which I pointed you to was less than $80 CDN.
http://www.ncix.com/products/index.php?sku=16277&vpn=K8V-MX-UAYZ&manufacture=ASUS

Via makes the EPIA line which run essentially the C3 processors which
will work with FBSD.   Smaller form factor, less power, more money.
If you can house the 9.6in square matx then it is  cheaper and if you
really don't need the power you can de-clock in the bios to lower heat
and noise.

Good luck.
Graham/