NM9845 4-port serial card

Peter Jeremy peterjeremy at optushome.com.au
Wed Feb 16 03:31:17 PST 2005

I have a couple of 4-port serial cards that use the NetMos NM9845.
According to the claims on the serial card, these can do high-speed
serial but puc(4) only supports them up to 115200bps.  Since I
actually want to run at least 230.4kbps, this is a nuisance.  I have
managed to find a datasheet but unfortunately it is password
protected.

Does anyone know how to enable the high-speed mode on these chips?
Failing that, does anyone have a pointer to a pdf password cracking tool.

--
Peter