magneto-optical drives

Markus Dolze bsdfan at nurfuerspam.de
Mon Feb 7 12:33:19 PST 2005

Hi,

I rencently got a Fujitsu Dynamo MCM3130AP (1,3 GB, ATAPI) for testing.

Works well as far as I can tell after I compiled the kernel with DEVICE
ATAPICAM.

I can write / read FAT32 and UFS2 partitions (someone mentioned that
FreeBSD crashed when using UFS2, that didn't happened to me). However,
the disks don't have "partitions", I 'bsdlabel'ed it directly.

Greetings
Markus