Review on MSI k8T neo -FSR motherboard

Bens rpc_jll at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 6 19:36:59 PST 2005

Good day to all!

  I have an existing asus P4vp-mx motherboard running
on FreeBsd 5.3 release. Unfortunately, im not very
happy about the outcome of it because of some
proiblems. For now were looking for another brand of
motherboard for our  expansion, can anybody help me
find a a general review on MSI K8t neo-FSR (for amd)
and MSI 865pe neo2-pfs platinum motherboards? We want
to compare this systemboards for our new machines.
thanks