HDD

Alexandre DELAY alexandre.delay at free.fr
Tue Dec 13 09:38:53 PST 2005

Hi guys,

I would like to know what you think of hard drive disk running under
FreeBSD.
The fact is that it is quite difficult to keep it working with "hard power
off". I added a small fsck_enable="YES" in my rc.conf file, but my system
keeps have some trouble when the power fails.

Is there a way to make FreeBSD running very well with power failure?
I thought of Compact flash cards as system disk. Do you think it would make
the system more stable with power failure?

cheers

Alex