Marvell Yukon driver

Feargal Reilly feargal at fbi.ie
Mon Apr 4 05:46:05 PDT 2005

> > Is the support issue related to PCIe or only lack of info
> > from Marvell?
>
> We've contacted
>
> > I can provide SSH access for testing the PCI 88E8001 if
> > needed.

Eurgh, the joys of Ctrl+Enter in the wrong window...

I was saying, I've contacted Syskonnect regarding their
binary drivers. They are currently developing a new driver which
will support the 88E8 family, I'm told a beta should be rolling
towards the end of the month, and that this should work with 5.3
and 5.4 when it comes to the release.

Regarding documentation, I believe they take the usual
manufacturer policy of not disclosing anything, for fear of, I
dunno, the middle-management bogeyman or something. Sigh.

-fr.

--
Feargal Reilly, Chief Techie, FBI.
PGP Key ID: 0x29895554 HAS BEEN STOLEN | Web: http://www.fbi.ie/