motherboard has died, any recommend? nForce2? or else?

Philster043 at aol.com Philster043 at aol.com
Wed Sep 29 14:32:43 PDT 2004

Jeremy Messenger?  Did you go to Kansas School for the Deaf in Olathe, at
least for elementary school?

If so, I was a classmate of yours.  This is Phil Giles, formerly your
classmate.  If you remember Galloway, Jason Brewer, hmm, there probably were others.
Maybe you can place my face with my name regardless.  You stayed at my house
a couple of times.  I'm the one who had to move to Illinois when I was about
seven.  Hopefully you would like to write back and confirm.

If not, disregard this message ;)

Phil