Tape changer recommendation

Lanny Baron lnb at FreeBSDsystems.COM
Sun Mar 28 20:26:34 PST 2004

Hi Alex,
We use the Exabyte VXA-2 80/160GB External Tape Drive for our iNET2325
which is at our data center. I don't follow the 'remote control' you ask
about.

We just use a dump script I made to backup the entire RAID-10 nightly.
Under 5.2.1 which our Server is running, Dump(8) takes snapshots of your
live file systems which is really nice.

Hope that helps.
Lanny

--