Compatibility problem: DFE-570TX (dc(4)) & Linksys router/switch

Pete Tardif peter.tardif at abaqus.com
Sun Mar 21 17:51:34 PST 2004

Ken, I am experiencing a similar problem with the DFE-550TX card running
Windows XP. The D-Link card communicates fine with a 3Com router, but fails
to detect the WRT54G. The Intel PRO/1000 MT Mobile connection on my laptop
works fine with the WRT54G (wired and wireless), so it appears that all of
the hardware is fine, just an incompatibility between the WRT54G and the
DFE-550TX. Have you found a solution to your problem ?

Thanks
-Pete