Video Capture Cards

Andrew Edwards (Olympic Shaver Centre) andrew at shavers.co.uk
Sat Mar 20 14:43:42 PST 2004

Thanks Adrian,

I suppose I could throw more than one card in, it's just finding some and
knowing once the brooktree chipset supercedes there may be no future
development in this area to support newer chips. I wish I was more skilled
in c to port some linux code over.

With regard to the card you highlighted, this uses a connexant 878 chipset,
do you know if this is related to the brooktree design or just a number
coincidence?