Multiprocessor system VS one processor system

Simon simon at optinet.com
Thu Mar 18 15:23:49 PST 2004

What exactly is not easily achievable with a modern dual Xeon Intel server
with 20 modern SCSI harddrives and proper RAID card? that is on an old
E450 Sparc? have you personally done any testing to back this up? surely,
the chipset design of Intel boards are not up-to-par with latest Sun servers,
but Intel is catching up. There was just never enough demand until now.

-Simon