How to use int 13 while BSD is running

Jason Dictos jason.dictos at yosemitetech.com
Wed Mar 10 10:19:46 PST 2004

Thanks for the reply, however I'm looking for a more DMPI style interface
while in protected mode. If we didn't need to be in protected mode, then I'd
just leave it the way it is-us booting into DR DOS and using inline assembly
to access int 13. However what we're trying to do is move to a 32 bit kernel
environment, while still retaining access to realmode interrupts.

-Jason