Low Profile U320 RAID support

up at 3.am up at 3.am
Wed Mar 3 16:44:12 PST 2004

I don't know much at all about zero channel RAID, but I assume it requires
a separate SCSI controller, which seems to me like it would make it
tougher to troubleshoot, and possibly affect performance/overhead.  As
David pointed out, I was mistaken that the Adaptec 2200S didn't have a
FBSD driver; the aac apparently works.

Thanks for all the reponses.

up at 3.am							    http://3.am