RFC: Chenbro Chassis (RM214)

Marc G. Fournier scrappy at hub.org
Tue Jun 22 15:52:02 PDT 2004

k, without breaking my bank, since I don't own one ... can you (or anyone
else) recommend a suitable rack chassis?  The one I liked was the RC0222
from CISS, but I can't find any prices on the web ...

I'm not necessarily looking for the cheapest, don't get me wrong ... but
its the only component that I just can't seem to find one I like ... note
that I am restricted to a 2U space, so recommending me a 4U or 3U solution
doesn't cut it ...

----