Project Evil -- ndis with 2200bg with dstumbler/dweputils

Simon L. Nielsen simon at FreeBSD.org
Fri Jul 23 14:09:05 PDT 2004

On 2004.07.23 16:31:17 -0400, Michael Roberts wrote:
> thanks for your reply.  i looked around for the post you mentioned, but i
> couldn't find it.  do you have any more recollection as to where it would
> be?  thx for any help.

I think I was thinking of another mail, but the one I could find:
http://docs.freebsd.org/cgi/mid.cgi?20040602014700.D3A3216A4CF which I
think explains the main points.

--
Simon L. Nielsen