ReinerSCT Cyberjack USB SmartCard Reader

Johannes Hofmann Johannes.Hofmann at gmx.de
Thu Jan 15 14:27:39 PST 2004

Hi,

I'am trying to get my new ReinerSCT Cyberjack SmartCard reader to work on
FreeBSD. There is a usbserial Linux driver for it. So I
think I mostly need to make serial access to the device work.
To this end, I tried to modify uftdi.c a little, but I only see debug output
from the write routines of the driver, but never from the read routines. All
reads from the device fail.
Does anyone have experiences with USB SmartCard readers under FreeBSD?

Thanks,
Johannes Hofmann