Problems installing onto DAC960 (Mylex Acceleraid250)

michael Alexander linux at MILWAUKEEVALVE.COM
Fri Jan 2 08:45:18 PST 2004

Yes, I did try using the boot with acpi disabled option, and it didn't help.

I got another message off-list, that stated that FreeBSD currently doesn't
work with the zero channel raid in this configuration, maybe not in any
configuration?  Because I do not have the proper cabling to connect the card
and the raid chassis, it appears that for now FreeBSD is a dead end for this
hardware.

Thanks for the assistance though.
-Mike