HP Fibre Channel HBA (D8602A/B)

Chuck Tuffli chuck_tuffli at agilent.com
Tue Feb 3 10:10:55 PST 2004

Oli-

This is a 1Gb FC adapter based on the Tachyon TL chip. I have a closed
source driver that might work, and someday hope to have time to write
an open source one. Not that I'm advocating a different OS, but the Compaq
driver on Linux should either work out of the box with this card or
might need a couple of minor modifications to work.

--
Chuck Tuffli    <chuck_tuffli AT NO_SPAM agilent DOT com>
Agilent Technologies, Storage Area Networking