Shuttle SB51G and Wireless LAN Module PN11

Martin Hasenbein list-freebsd at lists.42x.org
Mon Apr 26 06:34:03 PDT 2004

Hi,

my current workstation is the above mentioned Shuttle SB51G, which
is running very good at all. Now I wanted to setup a wireless LAN
and thought about adding the wireless LAN module PN11 to my shuttle.
This module is build with a PRISM 3 chipset, which should work under
FreeBSD. But the module is connected via USB to the shuttle. Does
anybody know, if this works, or can give me tips on how to make
it work?!

Thank you very much in advance!!

Ciao,
  -Martin.