KVM over Ethernet Switches for FreeBSD Boxes ... ?

Samuel Clements sclements at linkline.com
Fri Apr 2 11:37:53 PST 2004

I know that Belkin has a remote IP Console
http://catalog.belkin.com/IWCatProductPage.process?Merchant_Id=&Section_Id=2
01720&pcount=&Product_Id=152988

That you can hook up to an existing KVM or directly to one machine. I think
it even does serial ports over telnet or something equally screwy and
compared against others in the market, they're actually fairly affordable!
If you're looking for remote control over an AC port, APC has the PDU's that
have a web interface to remotely hard-off a machine.
http://www.apcc.com/products/family/index.cfm?id=70

  -Sam