Strange USB Keyboard behavior

jason dictos
Wed Oct 8 18:35:52 PDT 2003

Hello,

   I'm using FreeBSD 5.1 with a Logitech Usb Cordless Keyboard. I am having a
problem where if I type at a normal rate (i am using it now) keys get
garbled. I haven't found any posting related to this issue, so I decided to
post it here. There isn't a general USB list so forgive me if this is the
wrong list.

The best way to describe the problem is with an examaple. This whole time I
have been very careful to press each key slowly.

Here eisi whata happenes when I type eat a  normal lrate eusisng thisi u sb
keyboaord under rfreebsd.

Here is what happens when I type at a slower rate.

Thoughts? I've downloaded and compiled/installed the latest USBD source from
CVS, but still this problem occurs.

P.S. Please reply to jason at dictos.com, thanks

Thanks,
-Jason