Radeons and 5.0

Barney Wolff barney at databus.com
Wed May 14 11:46:51 PDT 2003

On Wed, May 14, 2003 at 06:01:39AM -0700, Dave wrote:

> At this time, I'm not really that forthcoming about going to current.
> Actually, I tried it, and maybe on the wrong day, because I had
> compilation issues enough to make me a little nervous about following a
> thread like current at this point in time...
>
> Might I ask, when are we going to see the Radeons / DRI support in the
> RELEASE branch?

Today is a good day to switch to -current.  Yesterday was not.
Or wait for 5.1-RELEASE, due within a month.
I'm using Radeon DRI on a 7500 under -current SMP.  Works great.

--
Barney Wolff         http://www.databus.com/bwresume.pdf
I'm available by contract or FT, in the NYC metro area or via the 'Net.