CardBus error in 5.0-R

Mike B chops at cinci.rr.com
Sat May 3 15:59:11 PDT 2003

I'm having a bit of trouble with my machine (toshiba 1905-s301) locking
up when I insert a pcmcia card. I have cardbus enabled in the kernel.
Here are the settings that I have

hw.pccard.debug: 0
hw.pccard.cis_debug: 0
hw.cbb.start_memory: 2281701376
hw.cbb.start_16_io: 256
hw.cbb.start_32_io: 4096
hw.cbb.debug: 0

and I do have acpi enabled in the kernel (as apm I think, sysctl shows
all of the functions of acpi to be working properly). Can you make any
suggested changes to this setup to hopefully get pc cards working.
Thanks for the help.

Mike