SysKonnect 9821 Adapters

Dan Mahoney, System Admin danm at prime.gushi.org
Mon Jul 28 14:35:53 PDT 2003

Hi, we recently bought a "fully supported" SysKonnect 9821 adapter, but it
claims to be "V2.0".  I can't find any docs anywhere on this extra
"feature" but the card does not detect under either a standard kernel or
one with the sk driver compiled in...

This is a 64 bit card in a dell poweredge 600SC.

By the way, according to LINT, support for the 9821 is provided by the bge
driver.  According to "man sk" it's provided by the sk driver.  Could this
be part of the problem?

(Both device lines are included in my kernel).

Please reply directly as I am not subscribed.

-Dan Mahoney