3com 802.11g wlan

Daniel Johansson donnex at donnex.net
Sun Aug 17 11:21:21 PDT 2003

Hi, I am thinking about getting wlan at home to my laptop who runns
freebsd 5.1 but first I need to know if the wlan pcmia card that I will
buy is supportet or not by freebsd, or if it will get support soon. The
card I will buy is:

3CRWE154G72-ME
OfficeConnect Wireless 11g PC Card 802.11g

The card is a 802.11g 54Mbit pcmia wlan card.
If it's not supported by freebsd maby you have any idea if it is
supported by any of the other *bsd's or even linux?

I couldn't find any info about the card in the hardware list but maby
the driver is to new, or no driver exists ? =/

--
Daniel Johansson - <donnex at donnex.net>