cant write on my msdos win98 partition :/

Jan Stocker Jan.Stocker at t-online.de
Thu Apr 24 08:36:27 PDT 2003

Some more information would be nice... what FreeBSD version.. what do
you mean with "does not write" ? Do you get an error while copying /
modifing files or no error occurs but file hasnt changed????

The entry looks good and similar to mine (which is workin')

Jan

P.S. on -current / 5.x the filesystem must be "msdosfs" instead of
"msdos"

Jan Stocker <Jan.Stocker at t-online.de>