Poor performance when using urtwn on beaglebone black

Otacílio otacilio.neto at bsd.com.br
Wed Jun 22 17:52:52 UTC 2016

Dears

I'm getting poor performance when using wifi by urtwn on beaglebone
black. I'm using netperf to do benchmarks and I'm getting less than
1Mbps normally and between 3Mbps and 7.5Mbps when creating the interface
with -ht option. I think that previous versions has better performance.

FreeBSD beaglebone 11.0-ALPHA4 FreeBSD 11.0-ALPHA4 #0 r302064: Wed Jun
22 00:25:52 BRT 2016
ota at squitch:/root/workdir/crochet/work/obj/arm.armv6/usr/src/sys/BEAGLEBONE
arm

[]'s

-Otacílio