Pkg conflicts

Baptiste Daroussin bapt at FreeBSD.org
Sat Jun 18 15:44:58 UTC 2016

On Sat, Jun 18, 2016 at 12:31:23PM -0300, Rafael Rodrigues Nakano wrote:
> Hello.
>
> I tried both on 10.3-RELEASE and on 11-CURRENT, pkg outputs "Checking
> integrity... done (4 conflicting)
> Cannot solve problem using SAT solver, trying another plan
> Checking integrity... done (0 conflicting)
> The most recent version of packages are already installed" on any X-related
> package (desktop environments and window managers, etc). For sure, the
> package isn't installed and it's a fresh install, it shouldn't have
> conflicts. I did not mixed ports and packages. How can I, at least, see
> which of the packages are conflicting? Ps.: I also tried debug mode, no
> success. Thanks in advance
>
> (this occurs with gnome3-lite, kde, mate)
> (I have installed only xorg, subversion, gdb and nano)

In next pkg conflicts will be explicitly exposed to users all the time they
happen with a line like:

Checking integrity... done (1 conflicting)
  - mutt-1.6.1 conflicts with neomutt-20160611_1 on /usr/local/bin/flea
Checking integrity... done (0 conflicting)
The following 2 package(s) will be affected (of 0 checked):

Best regards,
Bapt