We have a problem here

outro pessoa outro.pessoa at gmail.com
Sat Jun 4 18:47:56 UTC 2016

You are allowed and encouraged to make this reply public.
You may judge me as long as you are willing to be judged  along side of me .
By those standards you place upon me, you must meet yourself. By the
standards I live and judge myself, you must also meet and be without
lacking or wanting of anything.

In Schrodinger's paradox, one assumes /guesses at the result within the
limited environment. The environment is controlled.
Will it survive within Nature?
If not, then the thought experiment must be closed.
If it does pass, then you must remember your observations and re-position
your viewpoint to reflect that of which you had observed of/from/as another.
Time is more fluid and may be folded in upon itself. Solid = Space, Liquid
= Time , Gas = Probability, Plasma = Decision..

Probabilities are hazy unless the environment and conditions are exact.

You re-position yourself constantly from all known vantage points and
observation points within the thought experiment.

What is your new hypothesis on the event?

After comparing your findings with another, you choose the best probability
which is positive and forward moving to the omniverse.
Those possibilities which are negative and destructive will be folded upon
themselves. The loop of reality will pass.

On the nature of the human psyche: Freewill prevents you from eschewing
responsibility for your words and actions.
You nurture yourself to react differently to each environment.
You are a single being; and, therefore, your personality should be singular
across all aspects of your life.

Experience and desire determine one's perception.
Here the two secondary parts of metaphysics - nature=1, nurture=2,
perception=3, desire=4 - blend into each other as would probability and
decision on the quantum side.

To think of it, all four parts act as one.

Go back. Time is fluid and is a type of atmosphere. Each individual has
their own "time zone" with the more dense having the slowest time and the
less having the fastest time.

Put this into perspective, the omniverse moves forward and is positive.
It is dynamic and chaotically harmonious.

Now, who am I?