Changes to pfctl to allow easier integration into a library

Bjoern A. Zeeb bzeeb-lists at lists.zabbadoz.net
Thu Jul 28 15:59:28 UTC 2016

…
> Would the attached patches be acceptable for integration into the
> FreeBSD sources?

Hi,

(a) I’d prefer uintX_t to u_intX_t and I think FreeBSD is using the
former generally.

(b) All the variables you pulled out of functions that are not const,
would need to be virtualised for VIMAGE, as otherwise one virtual
network stack could affect another.

Would you be willing to look into this?

Gruesse
/bz